Friday, January 11, 2013

More Chemo hats!

Here are bunch more chemo hats, making a total of 84 donated chemo hats for 2012!  I will try to include links back to the patterns where I can, but I mostly use ravelry.

Here are most of my hats donated in 2012, in my ravelry projects folder.

Here are 42 hats, just donated yesterday! 




Here are the hats with the scarf ties...  I hit up charity shops and friends and family for the scarf donations... PATTERN HERE







The Soft Seed Stitch Hat


Two Slouchy Hats
(sorry, I don't remember where I got the pattern)





The Shallow Seas Beanie



Hat with(out) a Bow



Fourth Avenue Slouchy Hat



Puff Stitch hat
(Very loosely based on THIS PATTERN)





Classy Cloche




Candy Puffs Beanie





10 Skater Beanies




The Durango Hat
(note that the pattern link goes back to the web archive, with no pictures. for pictures, I would try the ravelry page.)




Seed Stitch Chemo Hat
no pattern




Miscellaneous Chemo Sleep Caps with different edgings













Sarah Arnold's Divine Hat



Slouchy Diagonal Chemo Cap




Chemo Cap
I think this is my favorite - though it looks a bit misshapen here, it's not, really.  Fits great!
PATTERN HERE



Now I am off to start the 2013 caps!  I think this year I will shoot for 100 donated hats... 




No comments:

Post a Comment